When Worlds Collide
Welcome to When Worlds Collide! If you are a new visitor and wish to join the forum, please read the rules before registering.
When Worlds Collide
Welcome to When Worlds Collide! If you are a new visitor and wish to join the forum, please read the rules before registering.
When Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown vs. Raw... which brand is superior? Prove your brand loyalty here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to When Worlds Collide! If you are new to the forum, please review the rules before signing up as a character. Thank you!

Asking in advance for a courtesy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

Asking in advance for a courtesy Empty
PostSubject: Asking in advance for a courtesy   Asking in advance for a courtesy EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:40 am

If somebody wants to register as Sam, -please- PM me first so we can discuss it.

The reason is that maybe my posts regarding how things went down and why Randy's divorced haven't been read. I want any potential Sam, not that there's going to be one, but just in case, and me to be on the same page. This will make ease of play easier for us both, and limits the possibilities of fuckuppery.

On that note, thanks in advance for extending me the courtesy before just registering her. There is a kid involved and a backstory and I'll respect anybody who can play her with appropriate dignity and respect.

Back to top Go down

Asking in advance for a courtesy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
When Worlds Collide :: Be Yourself :: The Plotting Board-
Jump to: