When Worlds Collide
Welcome to When Worlds Collide! If you are a new visitor and wish to join the forum, please read the rules before registering.
When Worlds Collide
Welcome to When Worlds Collide! If you are a new visitor and wish to join the forum, please read the rules before registering.
When Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown vs. Raw... which brand is superior? Prove your brand loyalty here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to When Worlds Collide! If you are new to the forum, please review the rules before signing up as a character. Thank you!

Miz looking for a line

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Miz looking for a line Empty
PostSubject: Miz looking for a line   Miz looking for a line EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:23 am

I'm up for pretty much anything. Rivalries, friendships, relationships, stuff for the shows... doesn't matter to me. I don't see any cards up and I see that this is a pretty new site, so I guess it's good that we're starting fresh. You can leave something here or drop a line in my inbox. Either way is cool with me.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Miz looking for a line   Miz looking for a line EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:45 am

I'm cool with something. Miz cashed in MITB and RKO helped put him over, so it seems plausible there could be a decent friendship somewhere in there if you're up for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miz looking for a line   Miz looking for a line EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:26 am

Reports from Europe say that the six man match of which R-Truth, Miz and Nash were a team say that Miz carried the team. Some say Nash did well for the little bit he did do, while others say that Nash "phoned it in."

I wouldn't mind a little heat between Miz and Nash if you want to do that. I can see a bit of envy in Nash, for Miz's youth, a dislike for how Miz got over, and a general disdain. Of course if that's not something you want, I'm good with that. Big Kev is an acquired taste. lol
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Miz looking for a line   Miz looking for a line EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:43 pm

I'm ok with both lines, they sound great. I've seen Nash on the bus, he surely is an "acquired taste." lmao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miz looking for a line   Miz looking for a line EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:47 pm

I look forward to it. Oh, and sorry if Miz's headrest got touched on the bus. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miz looking for a line   Miz looking for a line Empty

Back to top Go down

Miz looking for a line
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
When Worlds Collide :: Be Yourself :: The Plotting Board-
Jump to: