When Worlds Collide
Welcome to When Worlds Collide! If you are a new visitor and wish to join the forum, please read the rules before registering.
When Worlds Collide
Welcome to When Worlds Collide! If you are a new visitor and wish to join the forum, please read the rules before registering.
When Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown vs. Raw... which brand is superior? Prove your brand loyalty here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to When Worlds Collide! If you are new to the forum, please review the rules before signing up as a character. Thank you!

Better late than never. (Whoever's home, I guess.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler Orton

Tyler Orton

Better late than never. (Whoever's home, I guess.) Empty
PostSubject: Better late than never. (Whoever's home, I guess.)   Better late than never. (Whoever's home, I guess.) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:08 am

By now, Tyler was suppose to have been with Randy, and possibly back by now. But as the hours got closer, and the realization sat in that Michelle wouldn't exactly have her usual source of power over Randy anymore, she decided to ditch the idea for another week. Not so much power hungry, but more of "knowing that Randy is an idiot, and neither of them would of enjoyed the stay due to their phone conversation anyway" sort of thing.

Now, Michelle did sit Tyler down, and inform him about his father. That the visits when he was younger, and even know, were a bit out of the window. Of course he was going to be nice, and have a gift, and ask about everything. By the time you told him everything, it'd be time for him to go, and you wouldn't see him for another few months. This time around, it was living with each other. And some other bitch, apparently. All the time, every day. Maybe shorter, or longer, than expected. Of course, that meant he'd have to play nice. The mean jokes, the growing sarcasm, calling him "Dad", and not "Randy", these things were expected. And if Tyler wanted the stay to go smoothly, and probably painlessly, he'd have to obey those, first and foremost. Along with whatever orders Randy barked at him. Something else that didn't sit well with her, Randy didn't know him. Making rules for him just for the hell of it? Seemed hardly fair. So, she let him get the worst of it out now.

She let him have a birthday party early. One, he had no friends where Randy was. Two, Randy would be just enough of an idiot to forget the birthday, or better yet, just do something lame like take him for a movie, or spent an hour on the beach while Randy himself tanned or something. She knew Randy didn't know what he was doing, and she was going to try to make this bearable for Tyler. Randy would just have to deal. He had his lady friend, and there's no telling what he'd be exposed to.

"Just come back next week. We'll be ready by then. Charge the card number he gave the company." Was what she told the driver.

After that, she took the Saturday to enjoy father's day early. She had her own boyfriend, and while he had seen Tyler before, they had never spent the time together. He might just end up as "Dad". THEN Randy could be "Randy". In fact, then Randy could just stop coming around, because they'd probably be moving farther away anyway. Randy was usually a temporary issue in their lives, and right now that issue was slowly being resolved. Of course, she might end up working, but with a working man, they could manage. Randy's money could be something of an emergency fund. Maybe a vacation fund. She hadn't decided yet. Anyway, after a nice night out just the three of them, she then made sure the service was coming for Saturday morning. She didn't bother to tell Randy. She had been busy with her own happenings, as well as throwing parties and having to stay home to monitor sleepovers with at least seven kids around. She didn't have the time. She also had the feeling that he didn't care, regardless.

He had a birthday party, and a going-away party. He also had like a two day sleepover, and I had to drive them around and things, so yeah I rescheduled the service to pick him up. We already did father's day. I have a boyfriend, and things are getting serious. They know each other, and seem to be fond of each other. Since he doesn't know you that well, I figured he might as well spend it with a man he already starting to accept in the father role. Anyway, he'll be there Monday morning, so be prepared. And be bearable, please. If not, me and Steven have no problem coming to pick him if he calls.

Now that text was probably a bit much, for any man. She basically tried to tell him that he was on the verge of being replaced anyway, so the visit isn't meaning much. You fucked up, and Tyler agreed. That's the only reason she's even letting it happen. She liked her parents keeping him, but it was too late for that now. She rolled her eyes when the car came, and helped him get his bags in the trunk before kissing him goodbye. Gave him a small wallet with only $30 in it, so if they go to a arcade or something, or if he wants a new game to play to help the time fly faster. She was praying this worked. But then again, when did it ever work with this man. It's why they didn't work in the first place.
Back to top Go down

Better late than never. (Whoever's home, I guess.)
Page 1 of 1