When Worlds Collide
Welcome to When Worlds Collide! If you are a new visitor and wish to join the forum, please read the rules before registering.
When Worlds Collide
Welcome to When Worlds Collide! If you are a new visitor and wish to join the forum, please read the rules before registering.
When Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown vs. Raw... which brand is superior? Prove your brand loyalty here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to When Worlds Collide! If you are new to the forum, please review the rules before signing up as a character. Thank you!

*Points at everyone*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sin Cara

Sin Cara

*Points at everyone* Empty
PostSubject: *Points at everyone*   *Points at everyone* EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:10 am

The Sin Cara character is not going to be easy to play, since English is limited and I myself don't speak Spanish. Sure, I could use the Babelfish or Google and pick out select phrases, but instead, I'm going to just try and muddle through "your English speaking world" much as Sin Cara is doing in WWE. In time, "we" (Sin Cara and myself) will pick up a little more on the language.

I'm writing this so I don't creep anyone out if I point at them in what might seem to be random. I pointed at Cody in the bus thread but established why. If I point at you, it will probably be to say hi. Or to tell you you've got spinach in your teeth. Or something. I guess we'll figure this out as we go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Points at everyone*   *Points at everyone* EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:36 pm

"Most of the locker room lives in a wrestling bubble. They have no idea of what goes on in the world around them. That's why then they retire, they're absolutely clueless as to how the real world acts."

That's an actual Kevin Nash quote. If we cross paths, Sin Cara and Kevin Nash, he's going to consider Sin Cara as living in a double bubble. Wrestling and not knowing English. Expect a few nasty looks.
Back to top Go down
Sin Cara

Sin Cara

PostSubject: Re: *Points at everyone*   *Points at everyone* EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:07 pm

*Nods and will not point at Kevin Nash. Well, not point his index finger. And not when Kevin Nash can see him. There is an international symbol of disdain, and that's the finger next to the index finger. No, not the thumb. But considers myself on notice that Nash might give me ugly looks.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Points at everyone*   *Points at everyone* Empty

Back to top Go down

*Points at everyone*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
When Worlds Collide :: Be Yourself :: The Plotting Board-
Jump to: